Ratatouille stuffed courgettes recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Side dish
- Vegetable side dishes
Easy to make, these stuffed courgettes are soft and savoury, a festive little side dish for your dinner. They're also a fab vegetarian main for four.
4 people made this
- 4 large courgettes (preferably round courgettes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pinches curry powder
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 aubergines, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground five peppercorn blend
- 80g grated Parmesan cheese
MethodPrep:30min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:1hr
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Slice the courgettes in half horizontally, and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil, curry powder and tamari soy sauce in a large frying pan over medium heat. Stir in the tomatoes, aubergines, red pepper, onion, garlic and potatoes and cook covered, stirring often, until tender, about 10 minutes. Season with the salt and pepper blend.
- Scoop the pulp out of the cooked courgettes, and stir the pulp into the ratatouille. Stuff the courgettes with the ratatouille, and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese. Place the courgettes back onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts and the stuffed courgettes are heated through, about 10 minutes.